theflashdw
    Participant
    @theflashdw

Heyy.. can u rate how much they suck 1-10? lol….1 meaning absolutely shitty asss terrible artwork and 10 meaning they are just OK

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@theflashdw 141124 wrote:

Heyy.. can u rate how much they suck 1-10? lol….1 meaning absolutely shitty asss terrible artwork and 10 meaning they are just OK

Don’t worry about rating them.
    1) You knew they were bad when you stopped in at this forum.
    2) Our opinions concur with yours.
    3) You will have them until they are fixed.
    4) Hold your head up knowing that you have resolved to correct the situation.

Keep us posted.

tbos42
    Participant
    @tbos42

@Sam-I-Am 141126 wrote:

Don’t worry about rating them.
    1) You knew they were bad when you stopped in at this forum.
    2) Our opinions concur with yours.
    3) You will have them until they are fixed.
    4) Hold your head up knowing that you have resolved to correct the situation.

Keep us posted.

I agree, It seems like you are digging for exactly how “bad” they are. Dude, stop beating yourself up about it, All the advice in this thread is solid, Make a long and short term plan making sure they coincide. The fact that you have looked for advice is enough to tell you its time for a change:) Having a goal that requires financial gain to achieve is a very healthy motivator:rolleyes: I have a lot of “toys” that I have worked hard for and am proud of them as accomplishments that I alone achieved. There is great solace in even the littlest of wins when something is getting you down.
    Good luck and keep us posted:cool:

StormsofWar
    Participant
    @stormsofwar

Don’t worry about how much other people dislike them. If those are the worst mistakes you’ve ever made, you’re in good shape. If you don’t like them, just get them removed and start thinking about your next design. My personal rule of thumb is not to go with something I haven’t liked for at least a year. I wanted my chest piece for 5 years before I got it and I wanted my arm tattoo for about the same. My only regret so far is not getting my arm done by a better artist. Still no tattoo regret yet after over 9 years. I’m sure you’re more apprehensive about what you’re going to put on your body now and like others have said, there’s no point in beating yourself up over it. We’ve all seen far worse 😛

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.