pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

As many have warned me, one leads to another. Sarah Hurst did my second one last night. She took these after she cleaned it and before she applied the aftercare. I really pleased. I know it is not the stile that many here like, but I feel that the quality is excellent. Now, if I can link a photo from my gallery….

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Well except for the fact that it’s a fairly faulty world map….
    Spain and Morocco are not actually connected. Italy is completely twisted and Sicily just seems left out completely. I’m not even quite sure what happened to Indonesia, Japan and most of south east asia, the entire american continent seems to be twisted, Denmark is a little blub, and I feel sort of bad for France..
    No, I’d say the quality is fairly bad actually. But looking at her portfolio, you got what you asked for I guess.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Theres an entire continent missing. But that might be a design choice. Not sure.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@jerryatrophy 141784 wrote:

Theres an entire continent missing. But that might be a design choice. Not sure.

Technically two! Both of the arctic continents.

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

@jerryatrophy 141784 wrote:

It was, since the point is to depict the population density of the globe, not for navigation.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I can see Norway, that’s all that matters.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Thats what i was thinking.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

The artist should have known to use a different colour to represent population density, the red really looks like a rash.

Find someone more talented and skilled for your next tattoo. (‘Cuz you know that there’s gonna be a next one.)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 141788 wrote:

Thats what i was thinking.

I can see France.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Who has Lola’s underpants?

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 141791 wrote:

Who has Lola’s underpants?

😮

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Not a fan, Seems like someone that spends time on the forum would learn something about tattoos.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.