tatuste
    Participant
    @tatuste

orate lads n lasses owe r we, i like most of u am fast becoming a tattoo geek.i am currently learning as much as i can about all aspects of the industry n iv come on ere opeing to chat wi like minded folk n swap artwork or info general tattoo chat as my girl is suffering my often bringing up all that is tattooing

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Show us what you got Billy

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Is that English?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Welcome.
    ….

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

However, I’m an old fart. I like things I’m used to, like correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. On top of that, I am a train dispatcher and consequently anal about time and abbreviations. Abbreviations should be few and far between.

If you wish to restate your post, fine. If not? Please count me out of discussions.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Yeah its English lol How we normally speak 😛

Welcome mate, show some pics!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@peterpoose 139036 wrote:

Yeah its English lol How we normally speak 😛

Really? All I got is he likes tattoos and his girlfriend is sick

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 139038 wrote:

Really? All I got is he likes tattoos and his girlfriend is sick

Yep lol, there you go you now know some slang 😛

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome aboard.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

@tatuste 139022 wrote:

orate lads n lasses owe r we, i like most of u am fast becoming a tattoo geek.i am currently learning as much as i can about all aspects of the industry n iv come on ere opeing to chat wi like minded folk n swap artwork or info general tattoo chat as my girl is suffering my often bringing up all that is tattooing

Translation:

“Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, how are you on this fine day?
    I, myself, like the esteemed members of the board, have been inexplicably drawn towards the art from of tattoos and have become somewhat of a connoisseur.
    One is currently engaged in educating oneself about this fine profession, and have joined the forum with the hope of conversing with like-minded individuals with regards artwork, or just general conversation relating to this most noble art as my girlfriend has become somewhat weary of my new found infatuation.”

Welcome aboard dude!

tatuste
    Participant
    @tatuste

hi and thankyou for the translation,im impressed.lol. u wouldn,t think i were english based on way i try to speak.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Panter 139042 wrote:

Translation:

I, myself, like the esteemed members of the board, have been inexplicably drawn towards the art from of tattoos and have become somewhat of a connoisseur.
    One is currently engaged in educating oneself about this fine profession, and have joined the forum with the hope of conversing with like-minded individuals with regards artwork, or just general conversation relating to this most noble art as my girlfriend has become somewhat weary of my new found infatuation.”

Welcome aboard dude!

Perfecto lol

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Panter 139042 wrote:

Translation:

Welcome aboard dude!

Thank you.. I really was confused on that I thought the translation feature on here translated something wrong.

Welcome man glad your here

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

@tatuste 139046 wrote:

hi and thankyou for the translation,im impressed.lol. u wouldn,t think i were english based on way i try to speak.

Don’t worry about it fella, it’s a tattoo forum, not an English one. Your post was just a bit hard to read!
    Post plenty of pictures of your ink and you’ll be fine 😉

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Please post some pictures.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.