Dianeosaur
    Participant
    @dianeosaur

Hello 🙂

I’m just snooping around collecting info and design ideas for my first tattoo. I literally googled tattoo forum and this one was the most aesthetically pleasing haha. I did notice however, that there isn’t to much posting happening. I notice a lot of people “viewing” but no activity. Is this a regular thing or maybe just a slow couple weeks. I wasn’t sure where to post a question like this being that I just made my account, so I thought i would do it here.

Thanks for reading!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome.
    This forum has been slow in activity and loading speed since it went down for awhile a week or so ago. They will get that sorted out.

What are your tattoo plans? It is nice to see someone doing some research before getting their first.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Welcome to the addiction.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum.

Dianeosaur
    Participant
    @dianeosaur

Thanks people! 🙂

@buttwheat 139004 wrote:

Welcome.
    This forum has been slow in activity and loading speed since it went down for awhile a week or so ago. They will get that sorted out.

What are your tattoo plans? It is nice to see someone doing some research before getting their first.

I want a shoulder capped half sleeve to start. I have a couple different motifs in mind, but really want to collaborate with a good artist to come up with something super awesome.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum. I used to be quite regular on here, but lately am dealing with a challenging issue in my life, so I have been unable to participate much. I hope you enjoy your stay! 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Dianeosaur 139057 wrote:

Thanks people! 🙂

I want a shoulder capped half sleeve to start. I have a couple different motifs in mind, but really want to collaborate with a good artist to come up with something super awesome.

That sounds like the right way to do it.
    Do you have a tattooists picked out?
    How far are you willing to travel?
    There is a convention in Vancouver next month Vancouver Tattoo and Culture Show | April 25-27 2014 | Vancouver BC There is a few good tattooist there. or Seattle in August

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome mate, great to see someone researching properly and asking questions.

Check out my signature link below for top notch artist’s:)

Maybe someone else can post my link for me as on phone tablet my signature doesn’t come up…

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@buttwheat 139064 wrote:

That sounds like the right way to do it.
    Do you have a tattooists picked out?
    How far are you willing to travel?
    There is a convention in Vancouver next month Vancouver Tattoo and Culture Show | April 25-27 2014 | Vancouver BC There is a few good tattooist there. or Seattle in August

I’ll be going to the Vancouver convention as well as the one in Seattle this year. Nothing booked yet, so probably no appointment, but I’m gonna go for a wander around anyways. (And I still have my finger’s crossed for an appointment.)

I’ll be heading off to the show in Calgary in October, as well. I *may* have something happening at a guest spot after the convention. (Fingers and toes crossed!!)

Dianeosaur – if you are looking for a good artist in Vancouver – locally I go to Teresa at Electroladylux on Commercial Drive. LOVE her. I HIGHLY recommend her work. The rest of the ladies at her shop do good work, too.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Dianeosaur 139057 wrote:

Thanks people! 🙂

You got the right idea. Do you have any specific artists in mind yet?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.