Nyvo
    Participant
    @nyvo

Hi all, I’m James and currently live in London, UK. The site looks awesome and I’m looking forward to spending some time reading through threads and taking in as much information as possible! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve got a couple of tattoo’s at the moment… both still in progress! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ One is a waterfall/rainforest themed sleeve on my left arm. One is a day of the dead themed half sleeve on my right arm, which will eventually cover an old tattoo of Pac-Man.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome mate, I am also from London.

Post some pics ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Hola amigo quy passe?

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Greetings, James! I have a special affinity for England; I’m only American by a few months. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Enjoy your stay.

Nyvo
    Participant
    @nyvo

@peterpoose 133579 wrote:

Welcome mate, I am also from London.

Post some pics ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, I recognise your name from browsing another forum, very envious of your Dmitriy Samohin sleeve!

I don’t have too many pictures… but I’ve just added an album of the start of my dotd tattoo. Artist took the pictures straight after the 1st session so they look nice and fresh!

@buttwheat 133580 wrote:

Hola amigo quy passe?

I shamefully don’t speak or understand any language other than English… but I’m going to take a guess and just reply with what I think that means – don’t mock if I’m way off! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m great thank you, how’re you?

@GrayCatLove 133581 wrote:

Greetings, James! I have a special affinity for England; I’m only American by a few months. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Enjoy your stay.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I like the waterfall/rain forest idea. (I have lizards and tropical plants climbing my leg)

Pictures please.

Nyvo
    Participant
    @nyvo

@Sam-I-Am 133583 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

I like the waterfall/rain forest idea. (I have lizards and tropical plants climbing my leg)

Pictures please.

Thank you!

I’ll try and get some pictures up ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Nyvo 133582 wrote:

I shamefully don’t speak or understand any language other than English… but I’m going to take a guess and just reply with what I think that means – don’t mock if I’m way off! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m great thank you, how’re you?

Close “Hi friend what’s happening?”

Welcome to the forum sir.

Nyvo
    Participant
    @nyvo

@buttwheat 133585 wrote:

Close “Hi friend what’s happening?”

Welcome to the forum sir.

Ahh, not too far off then!

Thank you kindly! ๐Ÿ˜€

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum. I had a look at your album. It was not what I was expecting to see at all. Very nice piece! It made me say “ooooooooo” out loud. Congrats to you, and your artist!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Nice pieces mate. Love the pacman lol but your braver than me taking up such good canvas for it ๐Ÿ™‚

Nyvo
    Participant
    @nyvo

@Call_me_Lola 133590 wrote:

Welcome to the forum. I had a look at your album. It was not what I was expecting to see at all. Very nice piece! It made me say “ooooooooo” out loud. Congrats to you, and your artist!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

@peterpoose 133594 wrote:

Nice pieces mate. Love the pacman lol but your braver than me taking up such good canvas for it ๐Ÿ™‚

Aye, wasn’t the best placement in hindsight! Was my first tattoo and was a bit silly, but nevermind, it’s being covered soon anyways! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.