dexman1349
    Participant
    @dexman1349

Hey all.

Just another suburban guy with tattoos. Looking to get some more ink done, but don’t have a specific design just yet.

The thing I’ll be looking into most would be getting a chest/shoulder piece that would also serve as a possible coverup for a tat I’d like to see go away.

I currently have a 3″ diameter solid black biohazard symbol on my right pec, but as a 30-somthing guy with kids living in the suburbs, it isn’t the coolest thing to show off anymore. I’d like to get a chest/shoulder piece for my right side that would be along the lines of a bio-mechanical and/or steampunk that would show gears, wires, hydraulics, etc in place of my right pec, shoulder, and upper right arm. I don’t want it to have the “torn skin” look, but rather some form of transition like connectors between the mechanical and the adjacent natural skin. Something like this, but not as far down the arm (have to keep it covered for work, so stay under the sleeve of a polo shirt):

bQO4Q.jpg

I’ll dig into the subforums to see what others are doing, look for recommendations for artists/shops, as well as try to get a design a little more narrowed down so I can start budgeting the costs.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome

….

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome.

Ask your questions and do the research. Find a really great artist who excels at bio-mech (Roman Abrego comes to mind, for one) and get yourself a really great tattoo.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Find a good tattoo artist. That’s the first step!

Teep us posted. We like pictues.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I have a half sleeve of bio gears also. There aren’t any good bio mech artists in colorado that I can think of, but the paradise tattoo gathering is next month in colorado and its probably the best convention in america. Definitely check it out.

dexman1349
    Participant
    @dexman1349

@yodaddynukka 132160 wrote:

I have a half sleeve of bio gears also. There aren’t any good bio mech artists in colorado that I can think of, but the paradise tattoo gathering is next month in colorado and its probably the best convention in america. Definitely check it out.

Looks like it’s Sept 12-15 up in Keystone. I will have to check it out.

Thanks for the info!!

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Welcome, not a fan of bio but each to their own.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.