bloodshot007
    Participant
    @bloodshot007

Hello! I’m Bryan. I’m Utah but I currently live in Texas at Fort Hood.

I’m new to the forum as you can see. I’m a tattoo virgin. But I’m looking to get one here in the next couple months. I have a few ideas. One is a dark angel on my left shoulder. I found a design for the angel that I really like. But the idea I have is to have him holding the world (earth) in his hands. He’ll be looking at it and it’s destruction. It will be mangled or messed up in some way. The symbolism behind it is: a very hard chapter of my life that I’m leaving behind. I’m open to any and all ideas and really just happy to find this forum. Gonna go browse now. I’d like to know what ya’ll think.

Thanks!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome

Next step is to find a great tattooist to give your idea to let them draw it up and ink it on you.

you really don’t need a reason, story or any symbolism to it just do it. (fucking TV shows)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 130650 wrote:

Welcome, Next step is to find a great tattooist to give your idea to let them draw it up and ink it on you.
    you really don’t need a reason, story or any symbolism to it just do it. (fucking TV shows)

Welcome to the forum!

The “butt” speaks wisdom.

bloodshot007
    Participant
    @bloodshot007

Haha word. Any ideas for finding the best tattooist? I’m near Austin, tx and I figure there are a bunch of good ones there. But I’m stationed at Fort Hood. There’s a shit ton of tattoo parlors around the Kileen area but I don’t know how much faith I would put in a military town.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I don’t know Texas but both these artists are worth driving across state
    Liz Cook Tattoo :
    Tattoos by Rember :

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

nate beavers is from austin.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome mate, check out my signature link 🙂

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!! :):)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@bloodshot007 130648 wrote:

Hello! I’m Bryan. I’m Utah but I currently live in Texas Hood.
    I’m a virgin. But I’m looking to get one here in the next couple months. The symbolism behind it is: a very hard chapter of my life.

Thanks!

Keep us updated, and post lots of pictures!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.