fnoperi
    Participant
    @fnoperi

Hello guys ๐Ÿ™‚

Javier here, and 22 years old. I’m here to connect with people, share, relate, gain knowledge, and learn from mistakes.

I have two lip piercings, and an eyebrow pierce. Planning to get an inner conch piercing on my right ear soon ๐Ÿ™‚

As for tattoos, i only have one in my wrist, and it’s my initials. Thinking about getting another one “REDRUM”, in my back, small, haha.

It’s very hard for me to decide on a tattoo i really want. I get very overwhelmed by it, and choosing the perfect one that would suit me. I guess that’s holding me back to get more.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Research is one key to a great tattoo. another is a good tattoo artist. Give them your idea and utilize their creative ability. You’ll get a fucking awesome tattoo!

I have no piercings yet. I do have a few tattoos. I have hundreds of examples of objects, animals, and other tattoos in my working file. When I decide which direction I want to go I talk to the artist. He’ll say how about this? Next thing I know something completely different is crawling up my leg.

Coming soon is a back piece collaboration by two artists. It is a velociraptor lunging at a pterodactyl flying away clutching a V W beetle.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome. Please rethink on what you think would make a good tattoo.

fnoperi
    Participant
    @fnoperi

@Sam-I-Am 130191 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

Research is one key to a great tattoo. another is a good tattoo artist. Give them your idea and utilize their creative ability. You’ll get a fucking awesome tattoo!

I have no piercings yet. I do have a few tattoos. I have hundreds of examples of objects, animals, and other tattoos in my working file. When I decide which direction I want to go I talk to the artist. He’ll say how about this? Next thing I know something completely different is crawling up my leg.

Coming soon is a back piece collaboration by two artists. It is a velociraptor lunging at a pterodactyl flying away clutching a V W beetle.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

That sounds very interesting on your tattoo idea. If you do get it, show it ๐Ÿ™‚

fnoperi
    Participant
    @fnoperi

Thank you guys ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy to be part of the community.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Hi welcome to the forums I’m with Buttwheat rethink what you think is a great tattoo

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Welcome to the forum.

Finding a great artist is absolutely the most important thing you can do.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@fnoperi 130201 wrote:

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

That sounds very interesting on your tattoo idea. If you do get it, show it ๐Ÿ™‚

This is the first session. Three hours by Lindsay Wilson.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

YOU HAVE A TRAMP STAMP! Hah, awesome

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 130442 wrote:

YOU HAVE A TRAMP STAMP! Hah, awesome

Yes. I got it last year. I should have had it in the 1980’s when I was a plumber!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.