We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

@ArniVidar 129968 wrote:

The system automatically moderates the first couple of posts made by newcomers that contain any sort of linking (text or image) but once those have been approved it will learn to leave well enough alone. It should start leaving you alone now 😀

I like your sleeve a lot so far. I agree that I think the upper left could do with a touch more contrast, so it will be great to see it once that’s in.

Ya I know. I belong to many forums. I was just busting ya chops… haha

Thanks, I am loving how it is turning out. When I was getting the Zues piece. My artist was deathly sick. I mean the last hour he was puking his guts out and looked green. He didn’t want to stop. I will be finishing off the top of the sleeve tomorrow after work. Should be a good 6 hour sitting!!

The reason why this piece isn’t barley touched. Is due to me having a stomach bug and still trying to be a tough guy, Could only do a hour or so. I was sweating bullets and getting dizzy. Sammy was like Dude, you don’t look so hot. So this will be finished in the next month or so.

image_zps462edd33.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Really nice work!

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Thank you Sam.

I had another session yesterday. I was really having a Sh*t day. And as soon as the needle hit my skin I forgot about all my stress. I sound like a crack head..lol

The piece came out amazing. I will be starting a new thread with better pics(I hope) and with the Rest of my INK..

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum! :):)

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Thanks again to everyone who welcomed me.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.