HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

Hi everyone, been here for 2 month now, lurking and a few posts.. Better introduce myself..
    My name is Henrik, I moved from Europe to Florida a little over 3 years ago, got 3!! Kids, married and enjoy life to the fullest..
    Joined here to learn something about tattooing, still waiting to get my first tattoo.. BUT in a week I can’t call myself a tattoo virgin anymore, getting a tattoo from Joe Casal fromย Into The Woods Gallery & Body Art Studio | Let the path be open to creation. .. Can’t wait!!!!!!
    Thanks to this forum I changed my mind and looked in other directions for my tattoo artist, I feel like I have found the right artist.ย 
    I know you are going to hate me, my tattoo is going to have some TEXT:rolleyes: in it But I can live with it!!
    Pictures coming up next weekend

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome
    I’m hope we helped steer you into a great tattoo. Some text can be nice as long as it’s not some stupid quote or song lyric that describes your life to a tee(today)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome!

Looks like you’re headed in the right direction. Whatever text you get, please make it as tasteful as possible.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looking forward to the pics ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck next week. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@buttwheat 129486 wrote:

Welcome
    I’m hope we helped steer you into a great tattoo. Some text can be nice as long as it’s not some stupid quote or song lyric that describes your life to a tee(today)

You all helped me with going for another artist and getting a custom tattoo of the idea I had..
    In the start I was thinking “what a bunch of assholes in here” but in the end I could see you guys were right :rolleyes:

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@Sam-I-Am 129491 wrote:

Welcome!

Looks like you’re headed in the right direction. Whatever text you get, please make it as tasteful as possible.

Didn’t get the sketch idea from him yet, but I’m pretty sure it will look tasteful

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@Call_me_Lola 129496 wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck next week. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Pics will come up, if I don’t run out of the shop in pain after a few lines;)

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@HenrikFL 129501 wrote:

In the start I was thinking “what a bunch of assholes in here” but in the end I could see you guys were right :rolleyes:

Hah, it’s amazing just how often we see that happen. Sadly it doesn’t happen often enough though ๐Ÿ™‚

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

Don’t get me wrong, some are still assholes ๐Ÿ˜‰

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Oh, very true, but assholes that share a love for GOOD tattoos and hate to see others suffer.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@HenrikFL 129515 wrote:

Don’t get me wrong, some are still assholes ๐Ÿ˜‰

I resemble that remark!

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@Sam-I-Am 129525 wrote:

I resemble that remark!

๐Ÿ˜€ I already feel like my new tattoo is going to get a harsh criticism next weekend ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@HenrikFL 129545 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ I already feel like my new tattoo is going to get a harsh criticism next weekend ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m not really an asshole, I just display asshole tendencies.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@Sam-I-Am 129548 wrote:

I’m not really an asshole, I just display asshole tendencies.

I never said you were an asshole, you brought that up:cool: ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.