AndrewJ
    Participant
    @andrewj

Hey

I’m from Uk but live in Greece, currently have a sleeve and working on the other.

I once got a tattoo so bad that I needed a cover the cover was even worse! so then I needed to get a cover of a cover. The guy who finally helped had his work cut out as he had to cover a big blue/ black sploge with a lil bit of orange coming out of the edge (claws ha ha). Most people said they couldn’t do it because it was so bad and to be fair I actually haven’t seen a harder cover even on tele!

Needless to say I will always be careful from now on because I could’ve had a sick sleeve but fucked it all up by going to idiots!

Nevermind we live n learn, just gotta make sure the rest are awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

Andrew

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you have pictures of before, and before, and after!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome mate, yep pics would be nice ๐Ÿ™‚

AndrewJ
    Participant
    @andrewj

Thanks,

Yh well i’ll have a look but it was a while ago, I’ll post a pic of how it is now, it needs a bit more ink pushed in again to help cos the ink one person used left my skin almost like rubber! but it should show how dire it was, and in august I’m getting touch ups (I have to go to UK from Greece so can go like once a yr!) then i’ll post again and keep going till this is basically gone, there is no completely covering it but as long as he draws the attention enough, we’re all good ๐Ÿ™‚

AndrewJ
    Participant
    @andrewj

@peterpoose 128713 wrote:

Welcome mate, yep pics would be nice ๐Ÿ™‚

I will do my best to find the before pics, the pic i will post is of the cover cover, but it has lost quite a lot of colour so you can see the monstrosity underneath lol, ah i wish i kept the pics after moving house, it was award winningly shite. I used to go ask for a cover and the whole tattoo studio would come check it out and finally i found a guy in the south west of the uk who is awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Will try post pics soon as i work out how to post them ha ha

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome

…..

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Sounds like you’ve been on quite the journey. (I felt I was on the journey just reading that.) Welcome!

AndrewJ
    Participant
    @andrewj

Um…… Can someone tell me how to upload photos?

Thanks

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You can upload them into your tattoo photos in your profile here or you can upload them onto a photo hosting sire like photobucket or similar then copy and paste the address here.

AndrewJ
    Participant
    @andrewj

@buttwheat 128786 wrote:

You can upload them into your tattoo photos in your profile here or you can upload them onto a photo hosting sire like photobucket or similar then copy and paste the address here.

Thanks, Just can’t find the upload i can oly put URLs, sorry im prolly being stupid

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola
    carla2013
    Participant
    @carla2013

@AndrewJ 128705 wrote:

Hey

I’m from Uk but live in Greece, currently have a sleeve and working on the other.

I once got a tattoo so bad that I needed a cover the cover was even worse! so then I needed to get a cover of a cover. The guy who finally helped had his work cut out as he had to cover a big blue/ black sploge with a lil bit of orange coming out of the edge (claws ha ha). Most people said they couldn’t do it because it was so bad and to be fair I actually haven’t seen a harder cover even on tele!

Needless to say I will always be careful from now on because I could’ve had a sick sleeve but fucked it all up by going to idiots!

Nevermind we live n learn, just gotta make sure the rest are awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

Andrew

After such experiences, you still have the guts for other tattoo? You’re my hero. So, if you’ll ever make another one, what would it be?

AndrewJ
    Participant
    @andrewj

@carla2013 128852 wrote:

After such experiences, you still have the guts for other tattoo? You’re my hero. So, if you’ll ever make another one, what would it be?

Hahaha nah i was just an idiot!

My next tattoo is of the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland but the American Magee version should be sweet and then just carry it on into a sleeve ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve had a fair few since the bad experiences, got one sleeve, leg, both shoulder blades and some others on my other arm which will now be turned into a sleeve…

Having my first Sleeve (with the fabled coverup) finished in August, the commute to Somerset from Athens isn’t exactly easy haha, so just once a year if I’m lucky!

Have you got any tattoos coming up? or ideas of new ones?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.