megan.louise
    Participant
    @megan-louise

I’m Megan, from West Yorkshire in the UK don’t currently have any tattoos:( but getting my first at the begining of august!:D so excited along with a Tragus peircing which I’ve had before.

Still unsure of what to get as my first but want it to be meaningful.

My uncle died from cancer and my bestfriend has suffered through it his whole life so wanted to include the cancer ribbon into it but no clue how to have it:( any ideas?!?!

Thankk you :*

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@megan.louise 128513 wrote:

I’m Megan, from West Yorkshire in the UK don’t currently have any tattoos:( but getting my first at the begining of august!:D so excited along with a Tragus peircing which I’ve had before.

Still unsure of what to get as my first but want it to be meaningful.

My uncle died from cancer and my bestfriend has suffered through it his whole life so wanted to include the cancer ribbon into it but no clue how to have it:( any ideas?!?!

Thankk you :*

Welcome to the forums 🙂

A tattoo doesn’t have to have a meaning 🙂

Which artist do you have in mind? Atleast some folk here can guide you to a decent artist 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Find a really good tattoo artist. If your tattoo has to have a meaning, have it represent the quality of life. Don’t get a memorial of death.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome

I like cheese

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum.

The only time a tattoo ‘has’ to have meaning is if they are filming the process for a ‘reality’ show. Worry less about meaning and more about the fact that the image will be on you until you die. For the rest of your life. Every single day. So take you time and don’t get the tattoo ‘just to get one’. Get an image that you love, that you can love forever.

And, for heaven’s sake, go to a GREAT artist. The absolute best that you can find. Because that image is going to be on you until you die. For the rest of your life. …

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Welcome. Get something that is worth getting and not something that just looks cool for now. Getting a tattoo is like getting married its sorta expensive to start the process but it really bites you end the ass during the break up. So make sure you get something worth carrying around for the rest of your life

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!! 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 128521 wrote:

Welcome

I like cheese

I like asparagus in a simple tomato sauce. Asparagus is a diuretic which removes toxins from your body. Then I add more toxins.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.