AaronK33
    Participant
    @aaronk33

Hi my name is Aaron I am 18 from San Diego CA.
    I am new to the tattoo scene for sure but along time fan of tattoo’s
    I got my first tattoo about 2 weeks ago from Tomas Archuleta at Chapter One Tattoo in San Diego
    I plan to get alot more work done its just a matter of getting the money but I really love seeing other peoples tattoos and some of the amazing artwork

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@AaronK33 125834 wrote:

Hi my name is Aaron I am 18 from San Diego CA.
    I am new to the tattoo scene for sure but along time fan of tattoo’s
    I got my first tattoo about 2 weeks ago from Tomas Archuleta at Chapter One Tattoo in San Diego
    I plan to get alot more work done its just a matter of getting the money but I really love seeing other peoples tattoos and some of the amazing artwork

Welcome mate, any pics?

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Well, goodness. Welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ That’s pretty cool to be so young and sure of what you want on your body forever. And you write like a pretty intelligent person. How refreshing!

AaronK33
    Participant
    @aaronk33

@peterpoose 125837 wrote:

Welcome mate, any pics?

Thank you, I made a post with it here http://www.thetattooforum.com/first-tattoo-t22707.html#post125840

@GrayCatLove 125839 wrote:

Well, goodness. Welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ That’s pretty cool to be so young and sure of what you want on your body forever. And you write like a pretty intelligent person. How refreshing!

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess I would just say I have a basic idea of how I see myself but I tend to just go with the flow but I know that if I get work done that will represent important events or people in my life then I will not have to worry about any regrets. Thank you again I try ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

AaronK33
    Participant
    @aaronk33

@Sam-I-Am 125847 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Hi I like pie

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 125851 wrote:

Hi I like pie

Hair of course.

AaronK33
    Participant
    @aaronk33

@buttwheat 125851 wrote:

Hi I like pie

If that is true then I can see we will get along as I also like pie

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Welcome to the Forums ๐Ÿ™‚ hope you enjoy your stay.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 125851 wrote:

Hi I like pie

Who doesnt?

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@AaronK33 125842 wrote:

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess I would just say I have a basic idea of how I see myself but I tend to just go with the flow but I know that if I get work done that will represent important events or people in my life then I will not have to worry about any regrets. Thank you again I try ๐Ÿ™‚

A lot of tattooed people hear the, “Oh, you’ll regret that when you’re ____.” I have to say, I fall into the category of no regrets so far, but like you, I always had well considered reasons for WHY I got the tattoo. Even my first one, which is so dinky and now isn’t as lovely as the second two, I still love.

AaronK33
    Participant
    @aaronk33

@argedion 125860 wrote:

Welcome to the Forums ๐Ÿ™‚ hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you!

AaronK33
    Participant
    @aaronk33

@GrayCatLove 125873 wrote:

A lot of tattooed people hear the, “Oh, you’ll regret that when you’re ____.” I have to say, I fall into the category of no regrets so far, but like you, I always had well considered reasons for WHY I got the tattoo. Even my first one, which is so dinky and now isn’t as lovely as the second two, I still love.

Yeah I think that’s the biggest arguement against tattoos but honestly anything that you like or has relevance isn’t something that I personally would regret even if one day the tattoo does look like a blob I’ll always know what the blob used to be and that really is the only thing that matters to me.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.