Ajdin075
    Participant
    @ajdin075

Hi ppl, am new on the forum and i am looking for designs to update my tattoo

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Welcome to the forums. Post pics of what you have we are very visual

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Send some pictures.
    Talk to a tattoo artist. They’ll have some ideas,

Ajdin075
    Participant
    @ajdin075

yea ty u guys thats what i was hoping…. to get some ideas…. thats why am on this forum to check what it could be done about it…. only thing that i got from all masters here is LASER LASER LASER…. i know for that with out help of any of guys from forum… am looking other solution….

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Ajdin075 125114 wrote:

yea ty u guys thats what i was hoping…. to get some ideas…. thats why am on this forum to check what it could be done about it…. only thing that i got from all masters here is LASER LASER LASER…. i know for that with out help of any of guys from forum… am looking other solution….

Okay, check out the album gallery. There are thousands of tattoo pictures. Pick one, take it to an artist and tell him that this is a rough idea of what I want. Would you design something unique that would suit my body? A good tattoo artist woud say sure. Then he would charge you a modest deposit for his time in designing you a tattoo that you will really make you proud to wear.
    The point is that if you don’t have an idea of what you want, then you’re not ready to get one. Most people here have been through the process many times. I’m new to this myself. I got my first tattoo last June. I was so proud of that fucker. People here trashed it. Then I started looking at it from their perspective. I’ve had several tattoos redone from the first shop I went to, with others to come.

Good Luck, and keep us posted.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Welcome to the forum.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome I own stock in a laser company

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Hello welcome to the forums 🙂

volatileghost
    Participant
    @volatileghost

I want to see pics of what has to be fixed… Welcome though!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.