argedion
Participant
@argedion

Hi I’m argedion. I’m a 43 year old Married Male. I have 2 daughters the oldest one is almost 20 and the youngest is almost 13. I have 5 professionally done tatt’s and am about to get a half sleeve. I’m a major Pink Floyd fan and will be getting the sleeve of different images of Floyd through the years. I’m probably more geek than cool however :p I am a guide at another forum for Android Devices. I’m into technology and ink. I love to view and hear the stories behind a piece. I will start uploading pictures of my Ink as soon as I get them on the computer. I do like photography but am not able to do what I would like to do which is take pictures of ink and tell their story. Anyways I hope to make some new friends here and to be able to swap stories, Ideas, and Laughs along the way.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

@argedion 124032 wrote:

Hi I’m argedion. I’m a 43 year old Married Male. I have 2 daughters the oldest one is almost 20 and the youngest is almost 13. I have 5 professionally done tatt’s and am about to get a half sleeve. I’m a major Pink Floyd fan and will be getting the sleeve of different images of Floyd through the years. I’m probably more geek than cool however :p I am a guide at another forum for Android Devices. I’m into technology and ink. I love to view and hear the stories behind a piece. I will start uploading pictures of my Ink as soon as I get them on the computer. I do like photography but am not able to do what I would like to do which is take pictures of ink and tell their story. Anyways I hope to make some new friends here and to be able to swap stories, Ideas, and Laughs along the way.

Hey mate, welcome to the forums!

I also love tech and android 🙂

argedion
Participant
@argedion
Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I have a leg sleeve under construction with lizards and flowers. I may be getting the sexually active flowers from Pink Floyd’s movie “The Wall” on the back of my thigh.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Welcome dude,
Can’t wait to see your progress, I’m a MAJOR Floyd fan, there’s so much artwork associated with them that would make awesome tattoos.
Keep thinking about getting a Floyd piece myself one of these days

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome to the old age section of the forum there are a few of us here.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Howdy mate, think im one of the youngest here just turned 20 . Into tattoos sport and Xbox, almost finished my sleeve and have a few others on my ribs and chest

argedion
Participant
@argedion

@Panter 124048 wrote:

Welcome dude,
Can’t wait to see your progress, I’m a MAJOR Floyd fan, there’s so much artwork associated with them that would make awesome tattoos.
Keep thinking about getting a Floyd piece myself one of these days

do it. I never got one that I wish I hadn’t gotten but didn’t get a few I wish I had gotten.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

@Original six 124070 wrote:

Howdy mate, think im one of the youngest here just turned 20 . Into tattoos sport and Xbox, almost finished my sleeve and have a few others on my ribs and chest

Haha, I win! I’ll be turning 19 this July. Take that! :p

Oh, and welcome! I’ve been absent for a while now with a crazy school schedule, but I think I’m back for the moment. Hope to see you around the forums!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.