Davy
    Participant
    @davy

Just getting started at tattooing. Have tried out some pig skin but wanted to taste the real thing so have started on my left arm. Cant wait to explore the site and talk to all you enthusiasts

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

can’t wait to see that left arm.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

why on earth would you do it on your left arm? do what normal people do and do it on the top of your leg? ….. better still practice drawing and get a apprentiship.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Wardy 120408 wrote:

why on earth would you do it on your left arm? do what normal people do and do it on the top of your leg? ….. better still practice drawing and get a apprentiship.

lol Wardy, where the fuck did you get that picture and if it was a search, what did you search for? Unless its you in which case, you are good looking, witty, intelligent, rich and have great taste 😮

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

i searched confused wtf face in google 😀

Luk7
    Participant
    @luk7

I’m waiting for picture with your work. Good luck 😀

Davy
    Participant
    @davy

At an age now were a bad tattoo on my arm wouldnt ready mater that much. I have a whole body to practice on as I have no inrtension of running around with my shirt off. Would love to here your comments and maybe get some advice on the colour stage but unfortunately havent worked out how to post pictures. I know this is going to sound ridiculous but have the outline done and some shading but am unsure of what needle and set up to use for the colour. Have watched many youtube videos but everyone seems to have there own method. The one common thing seems to be a shading is done with a mag. I did my shading with a 14 round shader, probably wrong but seemed to work for me. Am willing to take advice, I do realise that I dont have a clue.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Davy 120435 wrote:

At an age now were a bad tattoo on my arm wouldnt ready mater that much. I have a whole body to practice on as I have no inrtension of running around with my shirt off. Would love to here your comments and maybe get some advice on the colour stage but unfortunately havent worked out how to post pictures. I know this is going to sound ridiculous but have the outline done and some shading but am unsure of what needle and set up to use for the colour. Have watched many youtube videos but everyone seems to have there own method. The one common thing seems to be a shading is done with a mag. I did my shading with a 14 round shader, probably wrong but seemed to work for me. Am willing to take advice, I do realise that I dont have a clue.

Can I book an appointment?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Davey,
    If thats a picture of your work, it makes you look like a dog.
    (A nice dog though)

Post photos when you can.

Davy
    Participant
    @davy

KOIself.jpg

Davy
    Participant
    @davy

Think I figured it out. I have an old school tattoo on my forearm from Sailer bill that I got years ago. Will have a problem bringing the two together but will worry about that later.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That’s no dog!

(A back piece will be tough though)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Go get yourself a proper apprenticeship before you find the overwhelming need to tattoo your buddy.

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

That work looks legit. Where are you located so I can get my official Sailor Bill tattoo?

Luk7
    Participant
    @luk7

Is it a Koi fish? I can’t see photo in normal size :/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.