TagiDoll
Participant
@tagidoll

Found this place after I got my first, and have been lurking here ever since. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I’m pretty excited to go to the Expo in November – I’ve never been to a tattoo expo before so it should be really fun.

I already have a few ideas forming in my mind for future pieces (funny that). That’s about it really O.o

*re-lurks*

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m sorry

welcome

TagiDoll
Participant
@tagidoll

It’s ok ๐Ÿ™‚ And I’m happy you have gone out of your way to post to welcome me <3

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Howdy,
I’m new to this whole thing too. I’ve never thought about going to an expo. Maybe next year.
In about an hour and a half I’m going for No. 6 since July. By spring 2013 I want to have my whole leg done. I’ll have the lizards filled in with flowers and foliage. I seem to take reds and yellows very well. I’ll be posting photos off and on.

Good luck, have fun in November!

Sam

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum!! Hope you enjoy the expo!!:):):)

Panter
Participant
@panter

Don’t re-lurk! welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

What made you want a Xenomorph tattoo? not knocking it, hoping to have one myself in the next couple of months ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy the expo, went to my first last weekend, it was epic!

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Welcome! Glad you decided to make an account! It’s nice to have another girl join us, in an attempt to even out the testerone around here ๐Ÿ™‚ Love the tat! Hope to see you post, and not just lurk!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Xenomorph? Is that the name for “Alien” ?

Welcome to the forum Doll.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to forum, enjoy your stay ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter
ArniVidar;118886 wrote:
Xenomorph? Is that the name for “Alien” ?

Welcome to the forum Doll.

It is, but saying Alien means little Green dudes with big eyes for most people, not the kick arse visions of terror that xenomorphs are ๐Ÿ˜€

TagiDoll
Participant
@tagidoll

Wow, thank-you for the warm welcome everyone!

Panter;118877 wrote:
Don’t re-lurk! welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

What made you want a Xenomorph tattoo? not knocking it, hoping to have one myself in the next couple of months ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy the expo, went to my first last weekend, it was epic!

Aside from the fact that they are awesome, horrifying, kickers of asrses? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also the fact the Ripley character challenged gender roles, and was a great character to look up to while growing up. She still betters most female sci-fi/action/horror characters today. To me, at least. So even though it isn’t her on my back, she goes hand in hand with xenos.

Panter
Participant
@panter
TagiDoll;118921 wrote:
Wow, thank-you for the warm welcome everyone!

Aside from the fact that they are awesome, horrifying, kickers of asrses? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also the fact the Ripley character challenged gender roles, and was a great character to look up to while growing up. She still betters most female sci-fi/action/horror characters today. To me, at least. So even though it isn’t her on my back, she goes hand in hand with xenos.

Fair enough ๐Ÿ˜€

Even after all these Years that menacing Black shape still ranks at about the number one thing I’d least like to bump into down a dark alleyway lol

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.