Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Howdy,

I’ve had no interest in tattoos untill my wife got a Scottish thistle tattoo on her thigh about a year ago. I finally got a tattoo in July 2012. It’s a green anole lizard on my upper leg with it’s tail wrapping around my knee.
Now in September 2012 I have an iguana, and a West African rainbow lizard.
THEN I got a lower back tattoo of a “Union Label” also stating “Made in America”

Is the lower back tattoo GAY because of it’s location? It seemed like the natural place for a union (bug).

I’m looking for opinions. (more lizards are on the way as well as filling in space with tropical flowers and foliage)

Thank you
Sam-I-Am

Amok
Participant
@amok

You can’t be gay because of the placement of a tattoo. And who cares if people think you are? I’d be more concerned about tattooing “Made in America” on myself, it’s kinda lame (no offence intended).

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

The “Made in America” sort of goes with the design. I’ll have to get a picture of it posted.
(no offence taken)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

No it does not make you gay, the only people that say stuff is gay because of a certain choice you have made on something are called “sheep”. They are the people who tend to follow other people and do thing’s other people do, the reason for this is because they are scared what people think of them so they follow fassion etc.. they are scared of being themself & unique.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Of course it doesn’t make you “gay” – loving other men makes you “gay”.

If its any help at all, I too am a male who has a lower back tattoo. My wife of 28+ years loves it!

Even though I haven’t seen your tattoo – as an American, I can totally grok yours!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Zorba;118558 wrote:
If its any help at all, I too am a male who has a lower back tattoo.

But dude you wear dresses.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;118562 wrote:

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
buttwheat;118562 wrote:

Which has exactly “What?” to do with this? :p

However, a correction: I (virtually always) wear SKIRTS! ๐Ÿ˜€

A dress hangs from the shoulders, a skirt hangs from the hips – let’s get the terminology right! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™‚

Dresses have to be custom tailored for males – to match our hip/waist/shoulder ratios. And our flat chests. Otherwise, they just don’t look good. Thus I only own one – its a dance costume and it was EXPEN$IVE! But it does look good, and is very comfy!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Tattoo photographs posted.
Please let me hear your opinion. (especially the “tramp stamp”!)

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

I like the “tramp stamp” – although I wouldn’t even call it that. Not the traditional style/motif for one. Cool tat, whatever you call it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.