iWebbs
Participant
@iwebbs

Hey! Just stumbled across this forum and looks like an awesome place to be a member! Im from Wales, Cardiff area. I currently have 8 tattoos, but always bursting for more, hoping to get some more soon. Majority of my tattoos have some sort of meaning behind them. People always ask if they think I’ll regret any of them, and I confidently tell them no. Whatever it was that made me want those tattoos at the time creates a memory for me and will always mean something to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, nice to meet everyone. Hopefully will get to know a few of you around.

Cheers. :p

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey mate, welcome to forums.

Got any pics and meanings of your work?

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Welcome new friend! ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah, lets hear and see some of these pieces! Look forward to getting to know a new member!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum.

iWebbs
Participant
@iwebbs

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I’ll be sure to get some pictures of my tats up soon. I have a couple that are My favourites. I have a pin up on my ribs, she’s playing poker, holding a royal flush, that is a personal one. A connection to my father, he has the royal flush tattooed on his back, we got it together to represent the growth in our relationship. It’s a long story, but one that means a lot. Another is a hibiscus flower on my forearm that is designed with almost a decorative path behind it, that one represents fate. A lot of things have happened to me in the past that I think happened for a reason and got me to where I am today and the person that I am.

I’ll get some pictures up soon, me talking about them doesn’t do much! Haha.

But again, thanks for the replies. ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to have someone new. Looking forward to your pictures. :):):)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.