sammy-j
Participant
    @sammy-j

Hey,

Total noob here, I’ve never been a member of a tattoo forum before, I wonder if the usual dynamics apply :rolleyes:

Anyway, I’m Sammy-J, I’m aussie, currently sporting 37 hours in the chair (and no where near done) including a thigh piece and a full side tattoo. Ive got 10 piercings, 3 in retirement though.

I guess my big motivation for signing up is I need motivation. I’ve run out of creative juices as such and keep hitting a block. Not overly helpful when your looking to get a good start to your sleeve in ohhhhh 3 weeks! 😮

Stay tuned xx

37 hours and counting
ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Welcome to the forum Sammy.

What do you mean by the ‘usual dynamics’?

test sig
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome Sammy. Do you have any photos of the results of these 37 hours??

I have no clue on how many hours I have.

peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome to forums 🙂

A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
msmercury
Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum, Sammy. Like Arni, I’d also like to know what you mean by the “usual dynamics”. Hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you post some pics. :):):)

sammy-j
Participant
    @sammy-j

I have no idea how to post pics 😮 can anyone explain?

Usual dynamics on forums, the b*tchy, clicky cr@p that happens on most forums sadly. Where if you disagree with one of the ‘top dogs’ your socially outcast. I’ve left several for that reason, I was even threatened once because I prefer Martin bows over Mathews…but anyway. Fingers crossed y’all are sane/r hehe

Woooo! Found how to post pics, I have a profile album up of most of my tattoos. There are a few missing, will get them up once I can be bothered taking pics 😉

37 hours and counting
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

Great pics. I like the butterflies What is the tramp stamp(for lack of a better name)one?
No offense but what is with all the hours stuff?

sammy-j
Participant
    @sammy-j
buttwheat;117325 wrote:
Great pics. I like the butterflies What is the tramp stamp(for lack of a better name)one?
No offense but what is with all the hours stuff?

Thanks 🙂 the butterflies get A LOT of comments. haha tramp stamp, yeah its hard to not say it these days most everyone knows where your talking about that way. Mine is actually the first tattoo I ever got, it’s my eldest sons name and d.o.b in big old English style writing.

The hours, I dunno. I guess I keep track so I keep track of the $ that went into each one and then overall.

37 hours and counting
mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

welcome sammy-j, dont let anyone mess with you, sure the regulars have their opinions, but everyones counts

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
Dipland
Participant
    @dipland

Welcome, Sammy. This is actually one of the tamer forums. I think sometimes we get tired of the “I am getting ready to turn 18 and always wanted a tattoo to show how I’ve survived Sooo much..” crap, and some of the other standard stupidity, but this is a good place to be for NOT getting kicked much.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.