sammy-j
Participant
@sammy-j

Hey,

Total noob here, I’ve never been a member of a tattoo forum before, I wonder if the usual dynamics apply :rolleyes:

Anyway, I’m Sammy-J, I’m aussie, currently sporting 37 hours in the chair (and no where near done) including a thigh piece and a full side tattoo. Ive got 10 piercings, 3 in retirement though.

I guess my big motivation for signing up is I need motivation. I’ve run out of creative juices as such and keep hitting a block. Not overly helpful when your looking to get a good start to your sleeve in ohhhhh 3 weeks! 😮

Stay tuned xx

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum Sammy.

What do you mean by the ‘usual dynamics’?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome Sammy. Do you have any photos of the results of these 37 hours??

I have no clue on how many hours I have.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to forums 🙂

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum, Sammy. Like Arni, I’d also like to know what you mean by the “usual dynamics”. Hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you post some pics. :):):)

sammy-j
Participant
@sammy-j

I have no idea how to post pics 😮 can anyone explain?

Usual dynamics on forums, the b*tchy, clicky cr@p that happens on most forums sadly. Where if you disagree with one of the ‘top dogs’ your socially outcast. I’ve left several for that reason, I was even threatened once because I prefer Martin bows over Mathews…but anyway. Fingers crossed y’all are sane/r hehe

Woooo! Found how to post pics, I have a profile album up of most of my tattoos. There are a few missing, will get them up once I can be bothered taking pics 😉

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Great pics. I like the butterflies What is the tramp stamp(for lack of a better name)one?
No offense but what is with all the hours stuff?

sammy-j
Participant
@sammy-j
buttwheat;117325 wrote:
Great pics. I like the butterflies What is the tramp stamp(for lack of a better name)one?
No offense but what is with all the hours stuff?

Thanks 🙂 the butterflies get A LOT of comments. haha tramp stamp, yeah its hard to not say it these days most everyone knows where your talking about that way. Mine is actually the first tattoo I ever got, it’s my eldest sons name and d.o.b in big old English style writing.

The hours, I dunno. I guess I keep track so I keep track of the $ that went into each one and then overall.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome sammy-j, dont let anyone mess with you, sure the regulars have their opinions, but everyones counts

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Welcome, Sammy. This is actually one of the tamer forums. I think sometimes we get tired of the “I am getting ready to turn 18 and always wanted a tattoo to show how I’ve survived Sooo much..” crap, and some of the other standard stupidity, but this is a good place to be for NOT getting kicked much.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.