Spyd
Participant
@spyd

Hi! I found this site through a google search. I forget what I was searching now, because I’ve spent too much time here already!

This is kinda weird, because while I’ve introduced myself on many forums, I felt like I belonged to the group more. Forums such as parenting, homeschooling, knitting … see, I’m already telling you what type of stuff I’m into. This tattoo stuff is new to me. If you would have told me that I’d have a tattoo even a year ago, I’d never have believed you. But, here I am. My first ink is 2 weeks and 1 day old. Still a little itchy. I said that I was only going to get this one, but I’ve already got an idea drawn on my Xoom for the next one. I just don’t know where to get it.

My husband got one when I did too, and he has plans to go back a few more times.

I know I appreciate pics in these threads, so I’ll add ours.

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo3.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to forums 🙂

Both your inks look well done to me, who is/are the artists?

Welcome to the addiction lol

Spyd
Participant
@spyd

Ink Factory in Hudson, WI (Ben did both of ours). They came recommended by others who had work done there. We were really impressed!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum, love the first one.

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Welcome . Getting your first tattoo is like opening a bag of M&Ms. You can’t just have one!

Spyd
Participant
@spyd

Yeah, our artist said most people don’t get just one. I was thinking, oh, I am only getting one, definitely. That only lasted a day or so, then I was literally dreaming of the next one.

Thanks for the compliments! I’m thrilled at how it turned out. Better than I expected.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum! :):):)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

welcome
….

Spyd
Participant
@spyd

Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.