PD2BP253
Participant
@pd2bp253

So I have a really poorly placed tattoo I had done about 12yrs ago, I’m a straight guy and its on my lower back its a “tramp stamp”:( I have dealt with it for too long, now I want it gone!!! I look forward to you insight…

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Zorba (member here) has a tramp stamp as well and claims to be heterosexual. Some might say he’s in denial though.

l5.jpg

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Pics or it didnt happen.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

Thanks for offering that you’re straight. That makes a big difference in the placement of the tattoo. I’d say you’re fine. No gay guy would be seen with a tramp stamp ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

359sgb.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar
PD2BP253;116107 wrote:
So I have a really poorly placed tattoo I had done about 12yrs ago, I’m a straight guy and its on my lower back its a “tramp stamp”:( I have dealt with it for too long, now I want it gone!!! I look forward to you insight…

Welcome, straight guy.

If you want it gone, then laser is your only option. Anything else would just be a bigger tramp stamp ๐Ÿ˜‰

Unless, of course, you want to go for a full back/ass piece… in which case we need to see the thing (the tattoo, not your ass) and know where you are, to recommend a place to go and people to see.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.