blackriver
Participant
@blackriver

Good evening. I thought of getting introduction outta the way before i make myself comfortable.
Am Kostas am 31 no tats yet but soon…Soon my son. Although i wanted to get a tat for many year for some reason I never thought the time was right till now.
For the last couple of months am searching for a good idea and that search brought me here to your community seaking the above a good idea advice etc.
Anyway thats pretty much for now. Cheers.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to forums mate!

Its a bit difficult to give advice on anyone’s tattoo when we don’t even know what kind of stuff you like.

If i said get a large pink teddy bear holding a balloon and a lollipop on your back, would you go for that ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

blackriver
Participant
@blackriver

Thanks you both for the welcome.

peterpoose;114497 wrote:
Welcome to forums mate!

Its a bit difficult to give advice on anyone’s tattoo when we don’t even know what kind of stuff you like.

If i said get a large pink teddy bear holding a balloon and a lollipop on your back, would you go for that ๐Ÿ™‚

A teddy with a heart shaped ballon thats would be sooooo cute. I would be so fabulous.
Yeah my post was a bit confusing. I’ll make a post in the General Tattoo Discussion explaining what i wanted to get some idea that i have and wait any suggestion.
In any case thank you ill keep you idea in mind hoping that ill never go to a tattoo shop drunk and wake up the other day with a teddy on me back.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
blackriver;114524 wrote:
Thanks you both for the welcome.

A teddy with a heart shaped ballon thats would be sooooo cute. I would be so fabulous.
Yeah my post was a bit confusing. I’ll make a post in the General Tattoo Discussion explaining what i wanted to get some idea that i have and wait any suggestion.
In any case thank you ill keep you idea in mind hoping that ill never go to a tattoo shop drunk and wake up the other day with a teddy on me back.

lol, good idea!

ryanandrew
@

hiiii everyone, this is ryan from CA, i am a tattoo enthusiastic so have joined this special forum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.