Greenkid
Participant
@greenkid

Hey all, new on the forum, figured I would introduce myself. I’ve got 1 tattoo so far on my ribs, and plan on more to follow..

and p.s. I had been looking for a forum of this sort for a little while now, but it seemed on google that most tattoo sites were sparse in user content.. and all this time, there’s been what seems like a decent tattoo forum here. It’s name? ‘The Tattoo Forum’ Sheesh!

Anyways look forward to seeing some cool tattoos roll in the forum, and keeping my slow but steady progress updated.peace n love, Greenkid 😀

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome mate, yeah it is pretty busy in here.

lol was the way I found the forum, Googled Tattoo forums and here I am 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum bud.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Greenkid;114170 wrote:
I had been looking for a forum of this sort for a little while now, but it seemed on google that most tattoo sites were sparse in user content.. and all this time, there’s been what seems like a decent tattoo forum here. It’s name? ‘The Tattoo Forum’ Sheesh!

Welcome to the forum kiddo. Yes, we are somewhat active, and IMO the best forum out there because it’s not JUST full of pretentious pricks. Yes, we have some of those, but we also have “normal people” 😀

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find this is the best forum out there. Enjoy your stay! 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yes this is the best forum out there, a lot of people on other forums make murder acceptable.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;114221 wrote:
Yes this is the best forum out there, a lot of people on other forums make murder acceptable.

You mean to say it’s not?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;114229 wrote:
You mean to say it’s not?

Nope, I bet you have felt like murdering somebody at some point Arni because they really annoyed you 🙂 ?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Aye, quite often. And I usually just go ahead with it, too.

Guess I should stop it then, since it’s not acceptable.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;114231 wrote:
Aye, quite often. And I usually just go ahead with it, too.

Guess I should stop it then, since it’s not acceptable.

Indeed haha, i might of worded it a bit weirdly, i meant to say some stuck up big headed people make me want to murder them haha.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ah. I get what you’re saying.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;114233 wrote:
Ah. I get what you’re saying.

Forgive my common slang talk, i sometimes can’t help it because of the shithole im from.

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Welcome to the forum. I’ve been here for just over 12 months and still alive.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Wardy;114234 wrote:
Forgive my common slang talk, i sometimes can’t help it because of the shithole im from.

Ah you must be from London aswell then lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
peterpoose;114239 wrote:
Ah you must be from London aswell then lol

Nah, Merseyside, St. Helens. Inbetween Liverpool and Manchester 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.