icetea
Participant
@icetea

[lang=el]hi hi! good to see lots of ppl in here ! actually i want some help . i got an ispiration about a tattoo . so i thought if i could go to a tattoo spot and describe what is all about.
1st q.) is it possible to draw what i think?
2nd q.) if he does can i take the draw in order to look at it for one or two days to see if i really like it?
thanks in advance .[/lang]

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

a professional tattoo artist can take your thoughts and turn them into a bitchin tattoo, they do it for me all the time, if you like they will let you think about it for a few days, I recommend a tip of some sort to show your appreciation for the out of the u sual proceedure.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum. From my experience, this is what I can tell you. Go to your artist and discuss your ideas. He/she can draw up some samples for you to look at. In my case, I was not allowed to take the drawings out of the shop. If this is the case with your artist, you will have to look over the drawings there and make your decisions. You may have to visit the shop more than once to make up your mind.

Good luck and perhaps others will have some further information for you. 🙂

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

What they said, but…

Be prepared to pay for the work you are requesting. You will have to put down a deposit in order to secure an artist and have them develop your idea into something tangible (maybe $60-$100?), but the deposit will go towards the cost of your tattoo. Most reputable tattoo artists will not let you leave with their artwork in hand, since there is nothing stopping you from taking it to another competitor to be applied.

If they do a good job of capturing your thoughts into art, you’ll be so stoked at the idea that you won’t be able to wait until they can fit you in for a session. Be prepared to be blown away!

Good luck with your search. FInd the best artist that does a style you like, and do NOT go for the cheapest option! This will be on you forever, now is not the time to shop in the discount aisle! You get wht you pay for!

Let us know what you decide, and remember to post pics when you’re done!

icetea
Participant
@icetea

[lang=el]thanks guys! i was just thinking about a picture of my dog. i saw some samples on internet … some of them are not that good and i wouldnt like something not that good because as you said it will folow me in my whole life. is there anything special i should take care of about such a picture?[/lang]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.