zuff
Participant
@zuff

My name’s erik and I spent the biggest part of my life dressing in a very common and boring new york golden boy way. It’s been that way because of the education I’ve received, all my family comes from the wall street institution and I was meant to follow their path I suppose. But every family has a black sheep……..and I think it’s me ! ๐Ÿ™‚ I really really want to look different today, and I don’t care how that’s gonna look in the business because I’m doing good with my investements so let’s do it. I havent’ cut my hair for three months and it’s starting to look pretty good but now……..summer is coming up and I want a tatoo on my forearm or maybe my shoulder. That’s why I’m here, looking for advice and learn a bit about it and maybe, if you wish, become friends !

Panter
Participant
@panter

Give it a lot of careful thought (and I mean, A LOT) before committing to a tattoo, it sounds as if you just want to rebel which you can do without permanently inking yourself (refer to my sig!)

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
zuff;113170 wrote:
My name’s erik and I spent the biggest part of my life dressing in a very common and boring new york golden boy way. It’s been that way because of the education I’ve received, all my family comes from the wall street institution and I was meant to follow their path I suppose. But every family has a black sheep……..and I think it’s me ! ๐Ÿ™‚ I really really want to look different today, and I don’t care how that’s gonna look in the business because I’m doing good with my investements so let’s do it. I havent’ cut my hair for three months and it’s starting to look pretty good but now……..summer is coming up and I want a tatoo on my forearm or maybe my shoulder. That’s why I’m here, looking for advice and learn a bit about it and maybe, if you wish, become friends !

Can I borrow your helicopter ๐Ÿ˜€

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

it was suggested to me long ago that you should develop your idea for a tattoo, then when you are 100% positive you have tghe right design, wait 6 months and if it is still a good idea, get it tattooed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.