isa ferrara
Participant
@isa-ferrara

due to the nature of my fantasy I posted in this thread I have to remain slightly anon. You don’t even get a good closeup of my first tattoo, which is a shame – it’s incredible. Maybe in time. :p

I’m texan, living elsewhere for school right now, almost done. Don’t know where I’ll go from here but I love that feeling. life is good.

take care, stay happy!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

sorry that you feel you must be so anonymous but we understand, hope you keep hanging around

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I am also anonymous!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Why do you feel the need to hide your tattoo? you mustn’t be fully pleased with it if you feel like you need to be “anonymous”

isa ferrara
Participant
@isa-ferrara
Wardy;112382 wrote:
Why do you feel the need to hide your tattoo? you mustn’t be fully pleased with it if you feel like you need to be “anonymous”

๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks for the bait lol. Just trust me…i’m more than pleased! The artist is well known and I have no idea if he gets on here. Might be a tad awkward because of the other thread…and while i’d be totally cool with him being the artist in the other thread I posted, It wasn’t necessarilly directed toward him. I don’t want to creep anyone out.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
isa ferrara;112388 wrote:
๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks for the bait lol. Just trust me…i’m more than pleased! The artist is well known and I have no idea if he gets on here. Might be a tad awkward because of the other thread…and while i’d be totally cool with him being the artist in the other thread I posted, It wasn’t necessarilly directed toward him. I don’t want to creep anyone out.

Horny chicks don’t usually creep a guy unless they’re really fat – and even then, it’s not really a big deal as long as they’re gone by day break. ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Wasn’t trying to bait you, you either show us or you don’t. I just didn’t see the point in telling a tattoo forum about your new tattoo knowing full well they would like to see it. Seem’s to me your trying to attention seek a bit.

Panter
Participant
@panter
Wardy;112395 wrote:
Wasn’t trying to bait you, you either show us or you don’t. I just didn’t see the point in telling a tattoo forum about your new tattoo knowing full well they would like to see it. Seem’s to me your trying to attention seek a bit.

Seems like it could be genuine to me, if she posts a pic of her tattoo then it immediately identifies her to anyone that sees it and know’s who it’s on.
I know what you mean though, I’m not totally convinced it’s not some 400lb 50 Year old bloke dressed in a dominatrix chicken costume somewhere…

Quote:
Horny chicks don’t usually creep a guy unless they’re really fat – and even then, it’s not really a big deal as long as they’re gone by day break.

PMSL ๐Ÿ˜€

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Panter;112396 wrote:
I know what you mean though, I’m not totally convinced it’s not some 400lb 50 Year old bloke dressed in a dominatrix chicken costume somewhere…

Is there anything you can’t find a picture of on the internet?

Dominatrix-Chicken--56156.jpg

isa ferrara
Participant
@isa-ferrara

:rolleyes: By saying I must not be pleased with my tattoo if I’m not showing it closeup (look in my damn avatar, it’s there) when I’ve already explained I need to be anon for right now, how is that not baiting? Hardly attention seeking. Plenty of people are anonymous.

I thought this was a forum, where like, you can go and talk and stuff. The topic said to introduce yourself, you’ll find friends. Someone should change that lol. :p

All in good humour of course.

Panter
Participant
@panter

@D3FiANC3 112397 wrote:

Apparently not! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€
I dread to think what else you uncovered whilst searching for that though!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Panter;112401 wrote:
@D3FiANC3 112397 wrote:

Apparently not! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€
I dread to think what else you uncovered whilst searching for that though!

lol, the internet is a wonderful thing.

Now find me a picture of a monkey in a Flash Gordon outfit!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.