rimmie88
Participant
@rimmie88

I love tattoos and was woundering how and where I can get an apprentaship. u can look at my profile for some work I have done, and patterns I have drawn. thsnks yall keep it inked!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Could you post some pics in your gallery or in this post please?

All I can see is a very tiny picture on your profile.

rimmie88
Participant
@rimmie88

I got pics in my profile but don’t know how to put them here on this forum page?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Upload to image shack or another uploading site and copy paste the forum link in the post 🙂

rimmie88
Participant
@rimmie88

Can I do that from my android?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
rimmie88;112091 wrote:
Can I do that from my android?

Yep you can 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What IS this horrid thing?

rimmie88
Participant
@rimmie88

Trying to fix my bros leg. I admit looks awful now but maybe …….

ArniVidar
@arnividar

So you’re tattooing already? Dude.. you are FAR from being ready for that. Trash that gun of yours and work on your drawing skills. You need the practice.

rimmie88
Participant
@rimmie88

did u look at my other patterns I can draw, not like dragons or crazy Paul Booth stuff but I can draw.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yes, I looked at the rest of it. As I said, you need to practice and practice hard. Learn how to walk before you start Olympic Running competitions.

rimmie88
Participant
@rimmie88

I am looking to learn bro, I’m sayin I really can see myself as a real, in the shop artist.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s very good, and you should definitely keep working at it. But butchering people’s skin and picking up very poor work habits is the last thing a future mentor wants on his apprentice’s record, not to mention the whole disease and infections issue you got going on there with that kitchen job.

You truly want to become an apprentice? Truly? Then torch your crap gun and paint your house with your inks, and then start drawing more. Your lines are uneven and your perspective is wank. You need to practice with erase’able mediums for a long while yet, build your portfolio and start working at finding an apprenticeship. There is a very pertinent thread about that issue somewhere around here. I recommend you read it.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Palm to face* I hope Chen doesn’t see this

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.