67Olds
Participant
@67olds

Hello. After years of discussion my friend, her daughter and I have decided now is the time to stop talking and act! In less than 2 weeks we will be going in and getting our first tattoos! I have admired the anklet that my cousin has so that is what I am getting. I want a vine with some flowers and have it go slightly to my foot. I want to have an “S” & “A” incorporated into the vine work for my 2 sons. My friend is having the word “HOPE” written like a piece of ribbon in pink as breast cancer runs in her family. She is also having this done on her ankle area. My friend’s DD is also having a breast cancer ribbon but she is having hers done on her lower abdomen.

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Nice, sounds like your ready. Just an idea, instead of copying the other anklet you like have your artist do one up similar with your own favorite flower and color scheme to make it some-what original. Good luck and throw some pics up when ya get it all done. ๐Ÿ™‚

67Olds
Participant
@67olds
Inkmywholebodi;111680 wrote:
Nice, sounds like your ready. Just an idea, instead of copying the other anklet you like have your artist do one up similar with your own favorite flower and color scheme to make it some-what original. Good luck and throw some pics up when ya get it all done. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am not copying what my cousin has. Just the idea of a vine with flowers. The artist doing mine said he will most likely draw it right on my ankle to get it positioned right.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

congrats on taking the plunge, welcome to the forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.