shadesofvolume
Participant
@shadesofvolume

Hi everyone, I have a few “baby tattoos” but I’m going to get my big one tonight! (Well big to me). I have one homemade tattoo on my ankle at 16 that doesn’t really count, and two hebrew tattoos that I got done two weeks ago. My artists spend five hours hanging out with me and drawing up my big one, which I am so super excited about. It is all personal meaning to mark my past and an intense turning point in my life.

I’m so greatful for this forum! The place I am at in life and the circles I am in socially are not exactly condusive to disscusing/planning/showing off tattoos. I NEED to talk about it, as I’m pretty certain this is a new addiction that isn’t going anywhere any time soon. I turn 30 next month, and have done a lot of personal growth these past few years. I spend a good portion of my twenties trying so hard to be “normal”. Now I’ve learned it doesn’t exist, Ha! So I’m ready to embrace all the things that make me unique…oh and permantley mark it all over my body:)

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Good for you and your right, there is no such thing as normal. Only people that are socially brainwashed robots that thinks everyone should live a certain way.

Oh and welcome lol

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

glad you found us, why be normal, what is normal, be yourself,
we love to talk ink, so fire up a conversation anytime you like!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! You sound awesome!! 🙂

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Ehh, normal is boring. Glad to have you in the group, hope you find what you are looking for.

shadesofvolume
Participant
@shadesofvolume

Thanks for the welcome! I just had my first 4-hour session for my new ink last night. It’s looking pretty amazing. I’ll put some pics in my album and you guys can tell me what you think.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Love it and the placement!

Are you going for full colour or keeping it dark?

Should look awesome when finished 🙂

shadesofvolume
Participant
@shadesofvolume

Thanks! The tree will be black and grey with a little bit of teal, and the birds will be colored.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.