roxyryder
Participant
@roxyryder

Hey all im new here ๐Ÿ™‚ so im going to introduce myself.

My dream is to become a tattoo artist i have recently gone part time at work to create my portfolio. I would love to be able to put my creative Passion to use and enjoy what i do for a living. I have a huge passion for art and tattoos and would love nothing more then to get up knowing ill be going to work doing the one that the makes me happy for others with the same passions as i do.

my interests ๐Ÿ˜€ The Bf mates gigs drawing ink animals tattoos hair make up night piercings gaming Illustration art fashion horror.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Heyyy awsome artwork I’d let you tattoo me if ur tatts are as good as ur artwork .
Enjoy the forum.

roxyryder
Participant
@roxyryder

Aww thank you that means alot ๐Ÿ™‚ hopefully one day you will be able too haha xx

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey there, welcome to forums and yeah there is nothing nicer than actually love the job you do so go for it!

I must say, love your art! Very talented.

roxyryder
Participant
@roxyryder
peterpoose;111310 wrote:
Hey there, welcome to forums and yeah there is nothing nicer than actually love the job you do so go for it!

I must say, love your art! Very talented.

Aww Thank you that means alot ๐Ÿ™‚ yeah you spend alot of time in life working so i would love for it to be my dream job.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.