msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum! I love horses too! Used to ride all the time, but sadly I don’t ride anymore. My cousin has a horse and does shows and so forth. Hey, nothing at all wrong with being 33! You’re still so young! Enjoy your wonderful exciting life! It sounds fabulous to me!! :):)

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl
msmercury;110378 wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum! I love horses too! Used to ride all the time, but sadly I don’t ride anymore. My cousin has a horse and does shows and so forth. Hey, nothing at all wrong with being 33! You’re still so young! Enjoy your wonderful exciting life! It sounds fabulous to me!! :):)

:p
Thanks… I feel old and blah …..

I’ve been riding since I was 5 I had my own for 13 year lost him the year before my son was born now I just ride and train for other people. Im working with this awesome 5 year old we just started jumping. I just got back into the show ring omg… Deff didn’t miss that

You should ride again. Its the only time I can make the world disappear and think of nothing else

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

hey! great to see another rider on the site! i have sadly never been able to afford my own horse but i’ve been riding since i was 7 and had a boy on loan last year until he was sold by his owner because of financial difficulty ๐Ÿ™ havent been able to go for the last few months but really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things later this year ๐Ÿ™‚ def want to see your ink when you figure it all out, welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚ x

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl
kittykat200;110423 wrote:
hey! great to see another rider on the site! i have sadly never been able to afford my own horse but i’ve been riding since i was 7 and had a boy on loan last year until he was sold by his owner because of financial difficulty ๐Ÿ™ havent been able to go for the last few months but really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things later this year ๐Ÿ™‚ def want to see your ink when you figure it all out, welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Yey another horse person lol

I too tried to lease a horse owner and barn were freakin nut jobs
Now I just stick to training.

I did get some pix in my albums I have two more to take a pic of and post

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.