nici_89
@

[lang=de]Ich schreib jetzt einfach mal in deutsch…. 🙂

Hallo!

Bin Nicole und hab ein paar Tattoos… Mein nächstes ist in Planung und ich bin unschlüssig, ob ich die Konturen schwarz machen lassen soll, oder doch lieber auch in farbe… Bisher habe ich nur ein kleines in farbe und dort sind die konturen farbig.

Es wird zwei Schwalben geben mit einer Schriftrolle, die die beiden halten. (Mund und Füsse)

Da ich das ganze selber zeichne bin ich ziemlich frei in der gestaltung 🙂

Was meint ihr, sollten die Konturen schwarz gemacht werden, oder in der Farbe der Schwalben? (Pink, violett / Grün, blau?

Wisst ihr, wie ich meine?

Ich danke euch

Liebe Grüsse
Nicole[/lang]

in english: (only school english…)

Hi, I’m Nicole and I have a few tattoos… The next one is in the planning stage and I’m not sure, if I should make the outlines black or in color.

There are two swallows. One will be green-blue, the other one pink-purple. What would be better? Black outlines or colored outlines?

thanks for your advices! 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the traditional sailors swallow tattoo is based on the barn swallow which is blue with a white belly but white has never tattooed too well, (thru the skin it looks dirty) so blue with yellow belly has the standard

but when doing two birds I see blue with yellow or blue with red with a black and red bird the most

welcome to the forum!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hey Nicole. Your school English is far better than Google’s version 😀

The choice for color or just outlines is obviously yours to make, but personally I say that if you’re going to get traditional tattoos, get traditional colors as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.