bobber128
Participant
@bobber128

Hey. My name is Dan,from Michigan. I am a big fan of tattoos and tattooed people. I have three so far (two small ones and a half sleeve), with plans for many more. I have no intentions at all to start tattooing, as I feel like there are enough amatuer artists out there, and I don’t have the time to really commit to tattooing. That said, I am very interested in the mechanics and construction of tattoo machines. If anyone can help me out with a diagram of a frame, I’d be grateful.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Welcome to the forum – I look forward to reading your posts

Let me look on my hard drive and see if I have any images for you

cheers

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum, sorry cant share machine construction, this site only allows those discussions between artists

bobber128
Participant
@bobber128

I checked with Admin (turbosatan) before posting any questions, and was told so long as I make it clear that I have no aspirations to USE the machine, it would not be an issue. Trust me, my artistic abilities alone preclude me from even attempting it! my questions are more from a technical or mechanical curiosity than the desire to start tattooing. If anyone is hesitant to share, I understand completely.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.