Andye
Participant
@andye

Hi all just joined the forum as im now looking to get my first tattoo, im 34 from Leicestershire England and have no tats or piercings (naked as the day i was born) ive always wanted a tat but i have a massive needle phobia, i know its not a needle exactly but when you have a phobia i know theres a needle in there and thats enough lol. Ive seen a design i love but need help and advice with it, ill post it up in the right place later. thanks and look forward to chatting with you all.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey mate and welcome, look forward to the pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

I too have a MASSIVE needle phobia, so committing to a large tattoo booked over 6 days probably wasn’t the wisest thing ๐Ÿ˜€

First session was tough, I actually sweated most of the stencil off and went white as a sheet but a few minutes in and all was fine.
I’ve since had 6 more days on it with no problems at all and my needle phobia is way, way better than it was before

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome. Luckily getting a tattoo is not like you think of “needles” either from a Doctor, or jabbing yourself with pin. As far as seeing needles whilst being tattooed again it’s not what you think. As for the feeling it depends where on your body and you as an individual. If you are after something big, your tattooist will start in one of the better spots. If I can handle it anyone can as I’m one of the biggest wimps.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. :):):)

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome, I am needle phobic too, but tattoo doesnt bother me, the needle doesnt stay in any length of time and it is very short so it doesnt set my phobia off

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.