Mossycoat
Participant
@mossycoat

Hello, and nice to meet you. Happy to have found this great forum.

I´m a 28-year-old tattoo enthusiast… Or perhaps not an enthusiast yet, but sure going that way. I guess it´s inevitable. I got my first tattoo some two years ago and after it was done I knew right away that this was something for me. I´m into many art and craft forms and tattoos are a great way to collect some art on your body that will always be with you. And it´s just fun! Somedays I look in the mirror and think what the hell have I done to myself, but I guess it´s because I´ve just recently started doing a big piece and now I can never go back to the “oh yeah I have three small tattoos but they´re hidden”. It´s quite scary sometimes but I have no regrets. 🙂

I have a lot of tattoos planned already but I´m trying to take it slow for now. I live in Amsterdam but am probably moving back to Scandinavia after a year (I´m half Swedish, half Finnish). I hope I´ll find a good artist, perhaps there is someone in the Helsinki area. 🙂

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey mate,

Welcome to forums!

Post some pics.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hello and welcome tot he forum! 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum

GroH
Participant
@groh

Heya great to have you. I know of atleast two great artists in Kuopio where i live Tino´s Tattoo artists Tino and Kalle. Kalle is currently doing my sleeve.

W: Inked Fin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.