squirmy_wurmy
Participant
@squirmy_wurmy

Hi Everyone.
I am new to the forums and have been browsing the past couple of days. I have seen some amazing work on here, and lots of knowledgeable people.
I am from Ontario, Canada. I am 21 and married. I have one tattoo so far and have an appointment in 6 weeks for more.
I am disappointed with the quality of my first one, but I think this place will be a good place to learn for my future ones. The next artist I will be working with is very well known around here, so I am not worried about this time.
I hope to see some more great work around here as well as learn more about tattooing from you all.
Thanks for having me.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey mate, I’m new here as well but anyhow welcome to forums!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

Panter
Participant
@panter

Welcome 🙂

Got a link to your new artists work?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum!

squirmy_wurmy
Participant
@squirmy_wurmy

http://www.facebook.com/groups/52669691128/photos/

That is a link to the shops facebook page. She has a lot more pictures on there than their actual web-site. Anything that says it’s by Tiffany is hers. She is the main artist, and was the only one for a while.
Hope you guys like her work. To my inexperienced eye, it seems really good and everyone who has gotten a tattoo from her seems happy. I can guarantee she will do better than my first one.

Panter
Participant
@panter

The PC here is really slow so it’s difficult for me to look through them properly but, to be perfectly honest, some of them are awful but it’s hard to tell who’s are who’s.

Is this one of hers?

267764_10150306910696753_512681752_9075684_504592_n.jpg

squirmy_wurmy
Participant
@squirmy_wurmy

Yeah, that is.
How are we supposed to tell if the person wanted the tattoo to look like something specific or if it was the artists mistake?
Like, I don’t like that portrait at all, but she has done others that look good. Maybe the person just chose a weird picture? There are also some other designs that seem like they are supposed to have crooked lines. I don’t like them, but it seems to work.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/4564_115233611752_512681752_2616178_4994472_n.jpg
Hopefully that picture works. But I really like that, and to me it seems really well done. It seems hard to compare that and the funny looking portrait. You know?

Panter
Participant
@panter

The Koi does look a lot better but still looks a bit bland compared to a lot of others.
It may be worth starting a new thread asking for artist recommendations where you are, put a link up to this artist and get some more opinions.

Good luck,

Chris

ArniVidar
@arnividar
squirmy_wurmy;107998 wrote:
How are we supposed to tell if the person wanted the tattoo to look like something specific or if it was the artists mistake?

Well, if a human portrait doesn’t look human, that’s one clue at least 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.