EponaUnknown
Participant
@eponaunknown

Hi, I am Melanie from New Brunswick Canada… I am 26 years old. I have been wanting a Tattoo since I seen my mom’s when I was 11 years old. All it was, was her nick name in fancy font. I been playing with designs in the past years, and have finely came up with something I LOVE. Sooo I am doing as much research as possible before going to get it done, as I am very fussy when it comes to art.
I am hoping to find lots of help on this forum… ๐Ÿ™‚
I honestly only know about 3 people with tattoos and they all look awful… LoL
I hope I came to the right place…
Thank you.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum, you certainly did come to the right place! A lot of members on this forum know artists in the majority of country’s!

Good luck i hope someone comes a long who can help you with your research ๐Ÿ™‚

Adler
Participant
@adler

Welcome to the forum. What kind of help are you looking for from us? What type od design have you come up with?

EponaUnknown
Participant
@eponaunknown

I have posted a photo of it in another in area … Hope you get a chance to have a look =-)
Thank You.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome. There are some pretty terrible tattoos out there. You will note some pretty sharp responses here to people posting where do i get tattoo supplies from because I want to start tattooing, as the are the people that provide the bad tattoos. You will find a number of tattooists / apprentices here, all very proud of their work and rightfully so. A talented tattooist can achieve some amazing results and back yarders (referred to as scratchers – a derogatory term) produce appalling results.

EponaUnknown
Participant
@eponaunknown

I can only imagine… ๐Ÿ™

Thank You. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.