maxashton
Participant
@maxashton

hello everyone,

my name is max ashton im looking to one day become a tattoo artest. i love h.r giger art and love paul booths work. i rely like somebody giving me a picture and changing it to suite them. i am currently have a shop i go to often and help out in cleaning wise and in return then help me out with my drawings. i hope this will later lead to a aprentship. if any tattoo artests out there could give me some advice on the best way to do this it would be rely grate 😀

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of tattoo artists here and I suspect some of them will be weighing in. Do you have any pictures of your drawings we could see????? :):):):):)

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Welcome. 🙂 Giger’s stuff is fantastic. Chris Adamek has a great Giger-based tat in his portfolio.

5575772561_5e7289034f_z.jpg

maxashton
Participant
@maxashton

that picture is exelent i was very tempted to get the birth machine baby tattoo on my self but didnot in the end as for pictures i will try to upload some soon but still doing alot of drawing lessions and things as there still not that grate but as they say pratice makes perfect

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum Max.

whosyourdaddy
@
maxashton;105404 wrote:
hello everyone,

my name is max ashton im looking to one day become a tattoo artest. i love h.r giger art and love paul booths work. i rely like somebody giving me a picture and changing it to suite them. i am currently have a shop i go to often and help out in cleaning wise and in return then help me out with my drawings. i hope this will later lead to a aprentship. if any tattoo artests out there could give me some advice on the best way to do this it would be rely grate 😀

I have been a tattoo artist for 17 years with my own shop for 10. If your interested you can hit me up with any questions or ideas. I would love to help you out.

it motivates me when some one decides to become a tattoo artist it reminds me of myself in my youth.

aaahhh the good ol’ days.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

hi max, welcome to the forum! hopefully someone here will be able to help you, i would also suggest practising your spelling as there is nothing worse than getting a tattoo just to discover later that it is spelled incorrectly lol Where is the shop you are working at? any artists there we may have heard of or just a small local shop?

who’s your daddy, i cant find an intro page for you and there doesnt seem to be much info about you on the other pages you have posted on so firstly hi, and also do you have some pics of your portfolio we could see? i didnt realise you were an artist x

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
kittykat200;105851 wrote:
who’s your daddy, i cant find an intro page for you and there doesnt seem to be much info about you on the other pages you have posted on so firstly hi, and also do you have some pics of your portfolio we could see? i didnt realise you were an artist x

I bet this is him. http://synysterinktattoo.com/tattoo-work-1.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.