ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Hello all, I have been browsing tattoo forums for a bit and decided to give this one a go. I am a tattoo and motorcycle enthusiast. The first tattoos I got were some simple kanji on my back. I went with some friends that were getting tattooed and really had no intention of getting one myself at that time. It was a spur of the moment thing and I didn’t put a lot of thought into it, but I do not regret them at all. Tattoos were something I had always thought about getting ever since I saw my uncles tattoos,(he’s also the on that got me hooked on Harley’s). I now have 5 tattoos, the 2 kanji on my back, a sparrow on the inside of each bicep and a knucklehead motor on my left bicep, (that one is only 2 days old).

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

welcome!

got any pics?

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
xanderx;104583 wrote:
welcome!

got any pics?

This is the newest…it’s not finished yet, still have another 2 hours or so left. I will work on getting the others uploaded soon.

1a.jpg

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

not really my style but looks very decent and well-done… congrats!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Nice, you will fit in here. Nearly everyone here has ink and a number here also have Motorcycles.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the newest ink, I like it, I like it a lot ๐Ÿ˜Ž

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt, welcome to the forum, alot of us ride, sportbikes and cruisers, and ink? were nuts about it, decent job on the knuckle motor, when you get a chance fill that album up and show us some more

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! You’ll like it here. Nice ink, well done. Are you also on the bikerornot forum? ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
msmercury;104594 wrote:
Welcome to the forum! You’ll like it here. Nice ink, well done. Are you also on the bikerornot forum? ๐Ÿ™‚

Not a member of bikerornot ๐Ÿ™‚

More pics uploaded to my album.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

HI! welcome to the forum, i love ink but i have to say im not a fan of bikes, my dad used to be a cop and he has some hideous stories of motorcycle accidents that just put me off for life! lol but im glad you have a lot of interests that you can be passionate about, everyone needs a bit of passion in their lives ๐Ÿ™‚ welcome again xxx

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like pie.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.