Aldo4343
Participant
@aldo4343

Hi

Long story short (cos I can ramble a lot) I’m a 6’3″, 26 year old, UK based 100kg / 220lb, ex O-Line, average white skin tone male.
I still carry a physique where exercise causes me to gain weight in muscle rather than losing weight in fat but I’m no tight-skinned body-butter loving gym junkie anymore.
Most tattoo designs feel like they’re designed for people smaller than me and designs that are ‘made for me’ feel really generic and weakly inspired.

I’m finding I like monochromatic tattoos such as the design I’m gonna put up as my avatar (which I’m considering getting) and this fellas…

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3273&pictureid=4318

I’m mostly asking if anyone has any words of wisdom considering I am at the moment unmarked and dont wanna get a tattoo thats over the top or too tame and am well aware of the consequences of being a duche and jumping in to a deep end thats void of water.

Thanks

Alex

Aldo4343
Participant
@aldo4343

As I cant get an avatar yet, if you follow the link to my profile, the cover image of my album is the image in question, but I like and altered some of the others.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well the guy in the picture isn’t exactly big is he more average than anything. Goodluck finding a design right for a big person.

Aldo4343
Participant
@aldo4343

well exactly. I like the designs, but considering them on my body, they either need to be altered or I need to be given guidance on tattoo shapes which fit the kinda figure I’m prob gonna have til I’m old and wrinkly. ๐Ÿ˜›

Aldo4343
Participant
@aldo4343

Oh, and thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.