elenita
Participant
@elenita

…………………………………………………………………………………..
……………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………….
………………………what happens with you????……………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………………………….

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren
elenita;101600 wrote:
Well, Im elenita, from Spain. (I don´t speak a perfect english, so i´ll surely make a few mistakes. Sorry:(

I´ve started tattoing two years ago, when I was seventeen. Since then I´ve been practicing with my friends, till I find a tattoo studio.

I´ve logged in this forum to learn about, because in Spain there is so much tattoo culture. Here things are diferent.

You can see my works in my albums:)

Nah your english seems fine 🙂

I will tell you this straight out, I am believe it or not am trying to be nice. Hardly any studio if any will touch you with a barge pole if you tattoo on people. Your best bet if you want to become a good tattooist is: to put togeather a really good porfolio and take it to various studios and maybe they might take you on as apprentice.

But home tattooing will not be tolerated in this forum, and no technical information will be given out to un-licenced folks, so if thats whats your after you have come to the wrong forum I am afraid.

And the other people on here will say pretty much the same thing to you, but proberly won’t say it as nice as I have 😉 not to mention your putting your friends health at risk by tattooing them.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

in the inked skin section just a few days ago someone posted a tattoo done by someone like you ( an ‘artist’, i prefer butcher) from their home and not by a professional artist from a shop. It looked horrible and now got infected. Just stop going down the road you’re taking now and get rid of all your equipment. Grab some paper and pencils and draw. As soon as you can actually draw make yourself a decent portfolio. Then try to get an apprenticeship at a good shop and do what they tell you. That way you hopefully won’t mutilate anyone else

elenita
Participant
@elenita

Oh no, Im not tattoing in home by this way. Im tattoing friends with a tattoo artist supervision, but this tattoos are made in friends till I get a job 😉
However, I got all the medical licenses necesaries in my state, and papers in order.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk
elenita;101613 wrote:
Oh no, Im not tattoing in home by this way. Im tattoing friends with a tattoo artist supervision, but this tattoos are made in friends till I get a job 😉
However, I got all the medical licenses necesaries in my state, and papers in order.

you might have all those licenses, and you get supervised by an ‘artist’ but you lack the skill it takes to tattoo! please just stop it! youre not good at it and you ruin peoples skin. IF they are your friends i can’t believe you can look yourself in the mirror after you put a piece of shit like that on them and not feel embarrassed about yourself

ArniVidar
@arnividar
ChrisvK;101615 wrote:
you might have all those licenses, and you get supervised by an ‘artist’ but you lack the skill it takes to tattoo

I believe what she is saying is that she is a tattooing apprentice, and so far she has only been allowed to tattoo her friends because she’s not very good (which is, I believe, the natural procession of these things).

elenita
Participant
@elenita

Yes Arni. Thanks. Thats exactly what I wanna say…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well then, then you are welcome here.

But they are right in that we do not allow discussions on tattooing techniques and inks and such stuff. That is for your mentor to teach you.

Feel free to talk about anything else and share your work, but know that people here are usually pretty honest and will tell you if they do not like it. If you can’t handle that, I suggest you don’t post your work 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.