Ben LG
Participant
@ben-lg

What up? I’m a music producer/Pro Tools engineer from Detroit. I have ZERO tattoos but i’ve wanted some dope art on me for a while now. Can anybody point me towards any of the best artists in metro Detroit that would work with me? Thanks

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Welcome to the forum – what kind of piece are you thinking of getting?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Welcome. What type of tat are you looking to get? Traditional, new school, Japanese, etc? Black and gray or color? Are you willing to travel at least a couple hours (if necessary) for a great artist or is distance to the shop a priority?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What up Ben? Piss dawg straight up. You should hit up Bob Tyrrell in the big D.
http://www.bobtyrrell.com/

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Hiya and welcome to the forum

Ben LG
Participant
@ben-lg

I was thinking i wanted to do a graffiti piece on my back (shoulder to shoulder) with some bright colors and have a black and white portrait across most of my back (either a Detroit city scene or skyline). Just some ideas. I would NOT be opposed to driving a few hours if the artist is worth it. I really want it to be the highest quality possible (im sure everyone says that lol)

Ben LG
Participant
@ben-lg

wow! thanks butt lol Bob Tyrrell looks super dope! nice

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Ben LG;101039 wrote:
I would NOT be opposed to driving a few hours if the artist is worth it. I really want it to be the highest quality possible (im sure everyone says that lol)

No – its actually the opposite

Most people would rather haggle and pay $50 less go get the “best guy for the job”

My guy moved 1hr train trip away – I still travel out to see him cuz its worth it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.