buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Why you spam me?

inkertat73
Participant
@inkertat73

I am new on here and trying to figure it out. Kind of confusing. I wanted to post to the forum. sorry

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

No you did spam the whole forum. Could you so kindly remove your spam and take it with you?

Edit: I clicked on the link and it would be a good show with Tom Renshaw.
inkertat73 please do some kind of introduction of yourself before just throwing up a link. If you just hit us with a link on your first post it just seems like spam

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

buttwheat’s signature is just awesome.

inkertat73
Participant
@inkertat73

Ok, sorry about the “spam look a like”. Its not spam i swear. My name is Keith and i work with Tom Renshaw and i was just trying to help spread the word on our new tv show on Animal Planet.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi Keith welcome. Please tell us about this exciting show with Tom Renshaw.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;100498 wrote:
Hi Keith welcome. Please tell us about this exciting show with Tom Renshaw.

Who’s Tom Renshaw?

inkertat73
Participant
@inkertat73

Thank you. Well the show is a pilot episode of a series (hopefully). It is based on the animals we tattoo on people. Tom is very well known for his wildlife portraits and people come from all over the world to have his work. It goes behind the stories of the people and why they are getting them done. Along with a bunch of other stuff in between i assume. We havent seen the final product yet so who knows. Hopefully it will be good, and i hope alot of people are watching. Thanx for the interest. It airs nov.19th at 9pm and a few more times during the week.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.