rodltg2
Participant
@rodltg2

Hi all, new to the forum just came across it today. I’m also new to tattoos. I never really wanted one and didn’t really appriciate tha art. About two months ago I got my first tatoo and now have 4! I am basicially working on a sleeve. 37 years old!

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Welcome.

You’re just a baby. I got my first at 49. now have 5 @ 52. If all works out I will have another in January from an excellent artist in Las Vegas.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome aboard dude. 37 is not old ill still be getting inked at 70. Ill have no room left but ill be going over existing tattoo’s because i love the process not just the after work.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Welcome mate, enjoy your stay

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. I got my first at 40

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Welcome. I got my first at 32. ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum,
I spent alot of year waiting (career) and started late, now at 48 (14 mentally) I am still getting work

Amok
Participant
@amok

Since we’re all mentioning it: I got my first at 31, now have 2 large tattoos and I’m still 31.

Much more planned but I’ll have to wait for a while as my wife is expecting and I’ve heard that kids aren’t cheap!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! Never too old! I got my first tattoo at 50 after a long long time of wanting it and talking my husband into letting me get it. After a year a crying about it I finally got it. I’m 51 now and my second one, a memorial piece, is in the works. My consult is on the 12th to go over the design. I have a bunch more I want, but have to keep talking my husband into each one. We’ll see how far he’ll let me go! Congrats on your tattoos! ๐Ÿ™‚

MadAntoinette
@

I’m new here too and kind of new in tattoos too. My first and only one (until now) was done in february.
Btw, I was 20 when my tattoo was made and I’m near my 21 birthday.

rodltg2
Participant
@rodltg2

Thanks for the welcome and enlightenment on not being on the too old side! I have posted my most recent addition on the Ink page , for those who may be interested.

BTW you will see many mispellings on my posts, it’s not that I don’t know how to spell, its that I don’t know how to type!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hey rodltg2… check this out: http://www.thetattooforum.com/old-were-you-you-got-your-t19668.html

You’re not alone ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.