SuperDave417
Participant
@superdave417

Hello,
I wanna start off by saying im new to the forum. My name is Dave. I’ve been nicknamed “superdave” since i was 10 years old. I’m 23 years old. Beend drawing as long as i can remember. I recently got an apprenticeship started with a local shop. I’m working hard. I have a full time job that requires 45+ hours a week. And a son whom is almost 2 years old. I’m a single parent, so life is non stop and i dont get to put as many hours in the shop as i’d like. Anyways i like what i see here and its nice to know im on the right track. Ill try to get some art posted up however im not sure how often ill be able to contribute to the forum. Thanks for having me!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome aboard Dave! looking foreword to seeing some of your art mate.

SuperDave417
Participant
@superdave417

Thanks! I dont think im a great artist, but i love learning. Its good to see so many good artists here

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
SuperDave417;99700 wrote:
Thanks! I dont think im a great artist, but i love learning. Its good to see so many good artists here

Yeah there are some real quality artists on here dude

Amok
Participant
@amok

Welcome Dave, good luck with your apprenticeship.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

welcome

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome Dave, and good luck, I know your hard work and long hours will pay off

SuperDave417
Participant
@superdave417

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I am working hard, finding time is the hardest part. Especially being a single parent it seems almost impossible sometimes to even get time to think. But following my passion for art and tattooing is only going to benefit my son’s life some day…

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey Dave and welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing your art when you get a chance to post! It sounds like your nickname is very fitting. 🙂

SuperDave417
Participant
@superdave417

Thanks everyone. I’ve been pulling some long shifts at work the last few days which had allowed me to get on the forum. However, i cant post pics at work =(
A little more about myself. I am a type 1 diabetic, since i was 5 years old. I lost my mother when i was 7. Grew up very poor. Raced bmx from ages 6-17 when i broke my knee trying to turn pro. I’ve been into cars and bike my whole life. My grandfather built show cars for mother’s polishes for years. My father was the same way always into cars. I began chasing a love for car audio and never looked back. I’m into all types of cars, trucks, bikes whatever. I love the audio world, however i dont compete anymore nor do i care how loud it is. Its about the install, and sound quality for me now days. I’ve always been into art, and wanted to do something with my art other than draw things no one will see and toss them. Tattooing fits me as a person, my art, and my lifestyle. I really hope to get good at it one day and get my work out there for people to enjoy. Drawing something someone wants, and making it a reality on their body is the greatest feeling. Anyways enough rambling i just thought i would share where im coming from…Thanks!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome. Hope to see your art one day soon.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.