DarkSoul70SDMF
Participant
@darksoul70sdmf

Hi there I am a tattooer and have some great deals to offer so please spread the word for me every mention helps or even some locals get up here and get some ink asap , I work at Miraculous Creations 387 Park Ave. Worcester Ma. 508-755-1379 , We are offering awesome Halloween/Horror Tattoo Specials of 20% off as well as deals on Breast Cancer Awareness Tattoos, both are just for the month of October and it is ending soon. Also we have gift certificates as well as some great “Save the Ta-Ta’s” Gear to support Breast Cancer Awareness. Our piercers are also looking to get you set with your next piercing or micro dermal so stop in and check us out.

Stop on down we are open 7 days a week 10:00 am thru 10:00 pm.

My name is George but sometimes use DarkSoul70SDMF

I hope to hear back from you folks if you are interested in getting tattooed or pierced at Miraculous Creations

http://MiraculousCreations.com

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

This look’s like spam.

DarkSoul70SDMF
Participant
@darksoul70sdmf
Wardy;99539 wrote:
This look’s like spam.

I am merely trying to advertise for our discounts and on a tattoo forum would make sense to post our services. I don’t think I posted in a way to make it spam, I am not asking for anything other then people to come check our services out. Oh Well I guess new people get bashed no matter where you go

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m going to have to take a pass on this offer
th_IMG_6395.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.