AshGUTZ
Participant
@ashgutz

I can’t afford going to college for art but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t enjoy getting to learn more about my passion, for now I study everything I can on my own time in hopes of always progressing. In Florida at the age of 18 I began piercing and used that along with a portfolio full of my most solid art work. I began apprenticing as a tattoo artist and after swiftly changing my certification to the city of San Bernardino in California I was a certified tattoo artist and body piercer at a studio in Hesperia.

When I draw for myself, “doodling”, I tend to sketch females and the female body. I pride myself in trying to take on any challenge of style for my tattoos because as a tattoo artist you must be able to locate the principles to a style and what it depicts so you too can depict that emotion.

I meet so many people that are interested in the living I make with my art, they often ask me questions about what it’s like and I’m always happy to report I have no complaints. I hope everyone knows they CAN draw and it’s not all “talent”, it’s just consistency and observation.

My personal website I keep updated is http://www.ashgutz.com and often if you search the term “AshGUTZ” you’ll find a plethora of accounts linked for my art and my gaming systems.

Tattoos I have a few, piercings less than I used to, and I don’t do much for my external appearance.. BUT darn if I can’t write a pretty name. Hope to see you all around the community and I’ve started a little art book of mine which I’ll also put some of my photographs of tattoos I did during my apprenticeship and leading out of my apprenticeship into my career.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Welcome to the forum, Ash. The 1st thing I saw on your site was a Horde tattoo, nice!

AshGUTZ
Participant
@ashgutz

Ah yes that was the second tattoo I ever performed on someone during my tattoo apprenticeship, the challenge I was given was to make it looked “branded” like they would with a heated iron. Glad you liked it, I also did an Alliance symbol on the opposing side because my client plays both sides (as do I). Did you get a chance to look at Blizzcon this year? I got very lucky and actually attended, I spoke to so many of the artists it was beyond motivating. Thank you for taking the time to look at my work!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Ah no I haven’t played wow for about a year. I did see there’s a new expansion in the works. I was addicted to that damn game for about 5 years though! I’m glad I’ve given it up, it was like heroin for me.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum

AshGUTZ
Participant
@ashgutz
Amok;99448 wrote:
Ah no I haven’t played wow for about a year. I did see there’s a new expansion in the works. I was addicted to that damn game for about 5 years though! I’m glad I’ve given it up, it was like heroin for me.

I actually got to try out the new expansion with the Pandarians and Monk class, it was pretty neat. The whole thing can be quite addicting.

Thank you for the welcomes Wardy and Chen!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum Ash. Nice artwork! :):):)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum Ash. We love good art here 🙂

AshGUTZ
Participant
@ashgutz

Thank you Mercury for the kind words about my art work and I hope I can continue to keep it up to date, I actually just got done doing my first Pokemon tattoo on a mate of mine so that’s exciting too!

Thank you for the welcomes Vidar and everyone previously.:o

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

your work is very impressive dude.

AshGUTZ
Participant
@ashgutz

Thank you so much Wardy, for the kind words about my work! I have been so motivated infused today because of kind people such as yourself taking time out of their day to appreciate my art. There is nothing more wonderful than making a living doing what you love and reaching that point when other people too appreciate what you love.

I respect these communities so much, thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.