bibbitybop
Participant
@bibbitybop

Hey guys, I’m 17 and i had 17 piercings until very recently i took out my two wrists to leave open for the two full sleeves plan on getting. Just wondering if anybody here is able to draw these for me? of course i am very willing to pay for this service, I am after both fully coloured with a scary/death theme to it. Be creative and go nuts xD thanks (:

Amok
Participant
@amok

You won’t find anyone here willing to draw 2 full sleeves as that is a LOT of work.

You can however find the artist that you want to tattoo you and get them to draw it up, its all part of the service. In fact, most artist won’t charge for the “drawing” part, only once they start tattooing you.

This is all moot though as you’re only 17. Wait until you’re old enough and then think about it. I’m sure I will sound like an old fuddy duddy when saying this, but 17 or even 18 is too young for 2 full sleeves. Think about it for a year and if you still want this design then go right ahead.

bibbitybop
Participant
@bibbitybop

thanks for the reply, i’ll see a tattooist soon and discuss it with them and see what they can do

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.