theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

I have no tattoo’s as yet just waiting to turn 18 in a few months then I’m looking to get my first tattoo for my birthday! I’ve been interested in tattoo’s for a long while and think having a piece of art on your skin is awesome!

Hi everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum! You sound very enthusiastic! What ideas are you thinking about for your tattoo? ๐Ÿ™‚

theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw
msmercury;99019 wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum! You sound very enthusiastic! What ideas are you thinking about for your tattoo? ๐Ÿ™‚

I really like the Japanese dragons so I’ve been looking at lots of pictures and taking pieces from them that I’d like in my tattoo and just getting some ideas together so i can take a few different pictures and thoughts to the tattooist and work out a design. It’s also crossed my mind to incorporate a koi fish with the design but I’m unsure about that! I’d like this piece to be a half sleeve however for a first tattoo it might be a bit to much? So possibly a smaller tattoo first so i know what im getting into. The blood for blood sign (skull and cross bones) has been an idea I’ve liked for a while. ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum, sound slike some good ideas, as many different styles as I have seen traditional japanese is still beautiful

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.